A parody utility OS inspired by Among Us ඞ.
Check out some screenshots!
SusOS is a meme operating system inspired by the Among Us craze. It aims to be a "swiss knife" type of live system, the kind you boot up to repair your drive or install Gentoo with. It features common utilities such as CFDisk, Midnight Commander and a Perl prompt. It also features
suspkg, its own build-from-source package manager which is currently its infancy.
- Sussy theme selection and color pallete.
- Uses LXDE with Openbox for a graphical environment, with fast desktop switching by default.
- among-sus, a libre Among Us inspired text-adventure game, playable in a terminal.
- DollarSkip, a simple C app to ignore
$ signs inputted at the start of a command, for convenience when copying commands from online tutorials.
- Midnight Commander, the swiss army knife of Unix.
- SusPKG, a SusOS' very own build-from-source package manager.
- An interactive Perl prompt for quick statement evaluations.
- Transmission, a torrent client for those who aren't children of the devil.
- Helena, lead developer, founder and active maintainer.
- Tehc, co-maintainer for packages.
- Phene, our mirror host.
- Linkley, for being the one who seedboxes most of our torrents.
SusOS is first and foremost a software distribution. Source code for our package manager is hosted here, and the (small) package repository is hosted here.
You can get our icons and assets here.
9front, the eternal inspiration for release names everywhere.