A Multilingual focused Starter Kit for Statamic 3
This kit is designed to be a starting (or learning) point for building simple and effective multilingual sites using Statamic's Multi-site feature.
Note: multi-site requires Statamic Pro.
Statamic Build Details
A few notes on how the site is built.
- Header and Footer content is managed by Globals so it can be translated
- Sites can be added and removed in
config/statamic/sites.php. Learn more about the steps involved in renaming or deleting sites.
- Page components are managed with Bard sets. pre-built sets include:
- Side-by-side image + text boxes that reverse order through the list
- Photo gallery that links to full-sized images with an Alpine.js powered lightbox.
- Side-by-side text columns with inline-Bard fields
- Form embeds
- SEO Pro support with basic meta and Open Graph fallbacks.
Frontend Build Details
- Built with TailwindCSS 3 with pre-Purged CSS for 11kb of production CSS (make sure to recompile with
npm run dev/production if you change the markup)
- Full static site support
- Multi-site with completely shared views for simplicity
<head> from the
- Mobile/Responsive friendly
- Lighthouse 100/100/100/100 score