Simple cross-platform PostgreSQL client. Built with Electron, React, Redux, FixedDataTable.
- Straightforward and easy UI for creating, reading, updating and deleting your data without writing queries
- Rich markdown editor for your text data
- Simple constraint editor
- Connect to through SSH tunnel using password of public key
- Incredibly fast presentation of large tables
How To Use
You can either
Extract it somewhere, and then run the executable.
Package app manually from sources
To clone and run this repository you'll need Git and Node.js (which comes with npm) installed on your computer. From your command line:
# Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/web-pal/dbglass
# Go into the repository
# Install dependencies and run the app
npm install && npm run dev
App will be running in development mode at this point, in which you can:
Toggle Chrome DevTools
- OS X: Cmd Alt I or F12
- Linux: Ctrl Shift I or F12
- Windows: Ctrl Shift I or F12
See electron-debug for more information.
Ignore default modules
We add some module's
peerDependencies to ignore option as default for application size reduction.
babel-core is required by
babel-loader and its size is ~19 MB
node-libs-browser is required by
webpack and its size is ~3MB.
Note: If you want to use any above modules in runtime, for example:
require('babel/register'), you should move them form
Pack into an app for your platform from command line:
Building windows apps from non-windows platforms
Please checkout Building windows apps from non-windows platforms.